Tractor owners are encouraged to participate in the 14th Annual Iron County Fair Tractor Caravan and Show, to be held September 1 – September 3 2018. The Tractor Caravan and Show is hosted by the Color Country Antique Machinery Association. The Cedar Breaks Model A Club will also participate in the caravan.
Tractor Caravan route
The caravan will start from the parking lot of the Central Iron County Water Conservancy District. The CICWCD office is located at 88 E. Fiddlers Canyon Road (1900 N, south of KB Express.)
The caravan lineup will take place at 8:30 am on Saturday, September 1 and will begin leaving at 9:00 am. Trailers, trucks, etc. can be left at the parking lot. The Caravan will travel 17 miles to Summit via the Summit frontage road and will finish at the Lions Park Pavilion by 12:30 p.m. A tractor show will then be held at the West Fairgrounds. A meal will be provided for participants and their families at the Lions Park.
There is a $10 fee per tractor, or $25 maximum fee for multiple tractors by one owner.
Rules for this Caravan:
- Tractors can be any make, model.
- Drivers must meet state requirements.
- Tractors should have slow moving signs on them and a fire extinguisher
- Tractors are encouraged to fly big American Flags.
- Family members or others may ride on tractors in a suitable seat or in towed vehicles, but you are responsible for their safety.
- Tractors will travel in one of two groups, those which can travel 10 mph, and those which are slower.