Tractor owners are encouraged to participate in the 14th Annual Iron County Fair Tractor Caravan and Show is to be held September 1 – September 3 2018. The Tractor Caravan and Show is hosted by the Color Country Antique Machinery Association. The Cedar Breaks Model A Club will participate in the caravan.
The Caravan will start in Cedar City at the Iron Country Central Water Conservancy District Office Parking Lot at 88 E. Fiddlers Canyon Road (1900 N-South of KB Express) at 9:00 a.m. on Saturday, September 1 (lineup at 8:30 a.m.). Trailers, trucks, etc. can be left at the parking lot. The Caravan will travel 28.5 miles to Parowan via the Parowan Gap and will finish at the Fairgrounds Pavilion behind the Grandstand by 2:00 p.m. where a meal will be provided for participants and their families. A tractor show will then be held at the West Fairgrounds. There will be a $10 fee per tractor or $25 maximum fee for multiple tractors by one owner.
Rules for the caravan are as follows:
1. Tractors can be any make, model or year.
2. Drivers must meet state requirements.
3. Tractors should have slow moving signs on them.
4. Tractors are encouraged to fly big American Flags.
5. Family members or others may ride on tractors or in towed vehicles, but driver is responsible for their safety.
6. Tractors will travel in one of two groups, those which can travel 10 mph and those which are slower.