Tractor owners are encouraged to participate in the 15th Annual Iron County Fair Tractor Caravan and Show, to be held August 31 – September 2 2019. The Tractor Caravan and Show is hosted by the Color Country Antique Machinery Association. The Cedar Breaks Model A Club will also participate in the caravan.
Tractor Caravan route
The Caravan will travel from the Old Summit Truck Stop to Fairgrounds in Parowan. The Caravan will start west side (Exit 71) of Summit exit at the Old Truck Stop at 10:00 am, August 31.
Trailers, trucks, etc. can be left at the truck stop. The Caravan will travel 7 miles to Parowan via Old Highway 91 and will finish west of the Grandstand at Iron County Fairgrounds. A dinner will be provided for all participants and family members at the Fairgrounds.
A tractor show will then be held at the West Fairgrounds.
There is a $10 fee per tractor, or $25 maximum fee for multiple tractors by one owner.
Rules for this Caravan:
- Tractors can be any make, model.
- Drivers must meet state requirements.
- Tractors should have slow moving signs on them and a fire extinguisher
- Tractors are encouraged to fly big American Flags.
- Family members or others may ride on tractors in a suitable seat or in towed vehicles, but you are responsible for their safety.
- Tractors will travel in one of two groups, those which can travel 10 mph, and those which are slower.