The Miss Rodeo Iron County Pageant has been a tradition for decades and the queen and attendants have the responsibilities to attend and support all of the Iron County Fair events throughout the year.
IMPORTANT DATES (Check back frequently as dates are not all set for 2018)
- Applications are due June 1st 2018.
- The Orientation Meeting for contestants will be on June 1st at 7:00 pm location is Iron County Fairgrounds pavilion.
- Photo Day will be June 14th at Zion Photography.
- The Miss Rodeo competition will be held July 28th, & 29th 2017. On July 28th the Horsemanship portion will be held at the Iron County Fairgrounds arena, starting time is 6 p.m.
- The indoor portion will be held Saturday July 29th in the Iron County Fair Building at 10:00 a.m
Queen’s topic is “What’s Your Brand?”
Princess topic is “What’s in a Rodeo Princesses Bag?”