2013 Iron County Fair
“Cowboy Boots and Iron County Roots”
August 29th through September 2nd 2013 – Labor Day Weekend
We are gearing up for another great year at the Iron County Fair. Please check back for more information on the 2013 Iron County Fair! The main fair event dates are August 29th through September 2nd 2013. The Mud Bog will be August 17th and the Demo Derby will be held August 24th.
Latest News and Updates
- 2014 Fair October 25, 2013The dates for the 2014 Iron County Fair will be August 28th through September 1st. The Mud Bog will be on August 16th and the Demolition Derby on August 23rd . Vendors – our application will be on line in February for the 2014 Fair. If you need more information please call Diane at 435-559-1122 ...
- Talent Find August 14, 2013 There is still room for the talent find. Don’t forget to sign up!
- Contests Page August 12, 2013 Be sure to check out the contest page, a lot of fun activities like the Red Hat contest, pie eating contest, or coloring Pages for the kids. A lot of fun activities are found there. Go to the Contest Page
- Limited Seating July 30, 2013 Iron County Fair Board realizes that there is limited seating for some of our larger events so we have added some additional seating this year. Mud Bog and Demolition Derby –Advanced ticket holders will be allowed to enter the grandstands at 4:30. All other gates will be open at 5:00, but you must be ...
- What is 4H July 26, 2013 What is 4-H? It is a national youth development program designed to build character in youth and strengthen families. With more than 100 project areas to choose from, youth can develop interests and talents with the help of parents and volunteer leaders. How can you get involved? It’s as easy as 1-2-3-4… Bring Together a Group ...
view all posts